2012年5月12日星期六

When You Have Everything, You Crave Nothing 10

All of us perform, aside from Viola, that will not depart work with regard to 'another silly personnel meeting' We sit down alongside Olivia as well as Calvin because Rhys clarifies 'Next 7 days, [partners. This will involve the highest entertainment and gourmet food. I'm hoping this evening will bring us all together and help to mingle with everyone.' 'What's the catch?' I ask, daring him to have to admit one. He grins and says 'There isn't one. It's an all expense free evening for socializing and promoting our magazine as it'll be printed in next month's edition. It'll be formal and I'm hoping a bug success.' The assistant editors and people at the top nod enthusiastically. They're close up there you see. Rhys raises an eyebrow and gently bites his bottom lip seductively. Damn you ruby red lips! I look over to Olivia who is just gazing at me 'We HAVE to go shopping!' Oh. There's a problem there. I haven't been shopping in like ages. But, this is a special event and I really have to look nice to promote the magazine. Oh what the hell! I'm going shopping! Except, I'll need Seany to unblock my account ASAP. 'Are you free to go shopping at lunch?' I ask Olivia 'I am more than ready.'.designer wholesale handbags designer handbags wholesale cheap handbags

没有评论:

发表评论

success

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。